The Puma Pro spinal brace provides comfort and control for the patient with mild to severe back pain.
Your computer doesn’t need a floppy disc. Neither does your patient. Today’s braces, with their flimsy belts and itsy-bitsy plates, are soft and cozy, sure, but so is a flannel nightgown.
The Puma Una is a serious orthosis with a substantial belt and rigid Kydex shell that provides significant sagittal and coronal control. And for more superior stabilization, the optional Sternal Thoracic Extension Plate is available.
- The Puma Pro brace fits various body types in sizes ranging from 20″ to 70″ or in a universal size.
- The Puma Pro brace is PDAC approved in:
- Back shell for sagittal and coronal control
- Provides support from S1 to T9
- Smooth compression is applied by a patent-pending 2-2-2 easy-pull closure system
- 2X mechanical advantage in back
- 2X mechanical advantage on each side
- 2 straps for bilateral cinching allow for quick compression adjustment
- Molded front and back plates provide control
- Formed from genuine Kydex
- Molded to a standard body shape during fabrication
- Heat re-moldable for a specific patient during fitting
- Plush breathable belt fabric provides comfortable support
- The Puma is available:
- In four lordosis
- In four front plate styles
- With a STEP (Sternal Thoracic Extension Plate)
- Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for six months
When you fit a Puma Pro Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients, the respect of referring physicians, and the satisfaction of knowing that you cared enough to fit the best.
For more information click on the links below: