Quad Control TLSO
The Panther TLSL spinal brace delivers maximum spinal control. The posterior-lateral shell, rigid anterior front plate, and bi-lateral plates overlap to provide circumferential support & control.
With its sternal STEP and attached shoulder straps, the Panther TLSL offers triplanar control from the symphysis pubis to the sternal notch anteriorly and from the gluteal fold to the scapular spines posteriorly.
The string-and-pulley compression system allows the brace to be easily snugged, even by elderly arthritic hands.
The universal Panther TLSL requires no tools to size. There’s no need to cut or fold a belt. Just add or remove belt segments.
- Posterior-lateral shell
- Bilateral pull handles
- Breathable mesh belt
- Lateral overlapping plastic
- Smooth dual-pull compression
- Sacral to thoracic spine control
- Adjustable-height posterior
- Adjustable shoulder/axilla straps
- STEP (Sternal Thoracic Extension Plate)
- One size fits all.
- 25” to 66” and beyond! Just add segments.
- L0464 Custom Fit
The Panther TLSL’s posterior-lateral shell auto-conforms to the patient’s lordosis as the brace is tightened.