The Puma SL spinal brace provides comfort and control for the patient with mild to severe back pain.
- The Puma SL brace fits various body types in sizes ranging from 20″ to 70″ or in a universal size.
- The Puma SL brace is PDAC approved in:
- Tall back plate for sagittal control
- Lateral plates for coronal control
- Provides support from S1 to T9
- Smooth compression is applied by a patent-pending 2-2-2 easy-pull closure system
- 2X mechanical advantage in back
- 2X mechanical advantage on each side
- 2 straps for bilateral cinching allow for quick compression adjustment
- Molded front and back plates provide control
- Formed from genuine Kydex
- Molded to a standard body shape during fabrication
- Heat re-moldable for a specific patient during fitting
- Plush breathable belt fabric provides comfortable support
- The Puma is available:
- In four lordosis
- In four front plate styles
- With a STEP (Sternal Thoracic Extension Plate)
- Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for six months
When you fit a Puma Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients, the respect of referring physicians, and the satisfaction of knowing that you cared enough to fit the best.
For more information click on the links below: