APL Control LSO
The Universal Leopard SL spinal brace is indicated for the patient with moderate to severe low-back pain. The breathable mesh and the rigid Kydex posterior and lateral plates combine to provide bi-planar LSO control.
The quad-strap compression system snugs the brace firmly.
The Leopard SL is easy to fit. Set the size by trimming and reattaching the lateral extensions, reset the straps, affix the lateral control pouches, don and tighten.
- Plush tri-laminate fabric
- Superior sagittal control
- One size – easy to stock
- Conforms to any body shape
- Lateral plates for coronal control
- Adjustable quad-pull compression
One size fits 30” to 65”
- L0637 Custom Fit
- L0650 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Mid-height anterior
- Standard or Pendulous anterior plate
- Standard or STEP-ready (thicker, pre-drilled) anterior plate
Bolded is default configuration
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for one year.
When you fit a Leopard Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.