Panther Pro 637 & 456
Max APL Control
The Panther Pro will almost always require custom fitting because of its rigid posterior-lateral shells. These shells must be precisely fitted by heat remolding, hardly a self-adjustment operation!
The Panther Pro comes in two sizes, Petite & Grande, and in two styles, LSO & TLSO. It is designed for patients who require the aggressive support and control of a custom-fitted rigid orthoses. For these patients, lightweight and flimsy off-the-shelf spinal braces are insufficient.
When the doctor orders a “real” brace, choose the “Orthosis for Orthotists,” the Panther Pro!
The breathable mesh offers comfort and the rigid Kydex posterior-lateral shell provides support & control. The string and pulley compression system allows the brace to be easily snugged, even by elderly arthritic hands.
PDAC Approved LSO: L0637/L0650
PDAC Approved TLSO : L0456/L0457
- Bilateral pull handles
- Breathable-mesh belt
- Conforms to any body shape
- Smooth dual-pull compression
- LSO provides support from S1 to T9
- TLSO provides support up to T3
- Posterior-lateral shell for aggressive sagittal and coronal control.
Two Size Fits All Shell
- Universal Belt: 26″ – 66″
- Two Shell Sizes
- Petite – 26” to 46”
- Grande – 45” to 66”
- L0637 Custom Fit
- L0650 Off the Shelf (OTS)
Panther Pro TLSO
- L0456 Custom Fit
- L0457 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Pendulous anterior
- Standard or STEP-ready (thicker, pre-drilled) front plate
Bold shows standard configuration
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for one year.
When you fit a Panther Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.