Max APL Control
The Panther Pro spinal brace is indicated for the patient with moderate to severe low-back pain. The breathable mesh and the rigid Kydex posterior-lateral shell combine to provide maximum control.
The string-and-pulley compression system allows the brace to be easily snugged, even by elderly arthritic hands.
The Panther Pro requires no tools to size. There’s no need to cut or fold a belt. Just add or remove belt segments.
PDAC Approved: L0637/L0650
- Bilateral pull handles
- Breathable-mesh belt
- Conforms to any body shape
- Smooth dual-pull compression
- Provides support from S1 to T9
- Posterior-lateral shell for aggressive sagittal and coronal control.
Two Sizes Fit All
- Petite – 26” to 46”
- Grande – 45” to 66”
- L0637 Custom Fit
- L0650 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Pendulous anterior
- Standard or STEP-ready (thicker, pre-drilled) front plate
- Also available in TLSO (PDAC Pending)
Bolded is default configuration
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for one year.
When you fit a Panther Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.