Extension Assist TLSO
The Universal Leopard TL spinal brace is an excellent TLSO for the treatment of compression fractures, excessive kyphosis, or for post-fusion stabilization.
The quad-strap compression system snugs the brace firmly.
The Leopard TL is easy to fit. Set the size by trimming and reattaching the lateral extensions, reset the straps, adjust the shoulder straps, don and tighten.
- Plush tri-laminate fabric
- One size – easy to stock
- Conforms to any body shape
- Adjustable-height posterior strut
- Adjustable shoulder/axilla straps
- Sacral to thoracic flexion control
- Adjustable quad-pull compression
One size fits 30” to 65”
- L0456 Custom Fit
- L0457 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Mid-height anterior
- Standard or Pendulous anterior plate
- Standard or STEP-ready (thicker, pre-drilled) anterior plate
Bolded is default configuration
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for one year.
When you fit a Leopard Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.