AP Control LSO
The Universal Leopard SP spinal brace is indicated for the patient with moderate to severe low-back pain. The luxurious tri-laminate fabric and the rigid Kydex posterior plate combine to provide comfortable lumbo-sacral control.
The quad-strap compression system snugs the brace firmly.
The Leopard SP is easy to fit. Set the size by trimming and reattaching the lateral extensions, reset the straps, don and tighten.
- Plush tri-laminate fabric
- Superior sagittal control
- One size – easy to stock
- Conforms to any body shape
- Adjustable quad-pull compression
One size fits 30” to 65”
- L0631 Custom Fit
- L0648 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Mid-height anterior
- Standard or Pendulous anterior plate
- Standard or STEP-ready (thicker, pre-drilled) anterior plate
Bolded is default configuration
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for one year.
When you fit a Leopard Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.