The Leopard TL is indicated for compression fractures, burst fractures, excessive kyphosis, or post-fusion stabilization. The posterior strut and shoulder straps are vertically adjustable, enabling the Leopard TL to fit virtually any patient height.
The Leopard TL hugs the abdomen, producing hydrostatic lift while the adjustable posterior strut and straps provide a gentle resistance to flexion.
- A four-pull strap system for abdominal compression.
- Large pull rings enable the patient to quickly and securely adjust the brace.
- Provides support from S1 to T5
- Plush breathable tri-laminate fabric
- Sacral to thoracic flexion control
- Adjustable shoulder/axilla straps
- Leopard TL: L0456 Custom Fit
- Leopard TL: L0457 Off the Shelf (OTS)
- With STEP: add L1220
|Small||28” – 35”|
|Medium||32” – 38”|
|Large||36” – 42”|
|X-Large||40” – 46”|
|2X-Large||44” – 52”|
|3X-Large||50” – 56”|
|4X-Large||54” – 62”|
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Pendulous anterior
- STEP-ready is standard on these models
Bolded is default configuration
Ask Us About
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for six months.
When you fit a Leopard Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.