The Leopard spinal brace provides comfortable support for the patient with acute back pain. The Leopard SL supports your patient from S1 to T9, with coronal support. The Leopard SL is one of the most comfortable spinal braces to wear, yet it provides aggressive support.
- A four-pull strap system for abdominal compression.
- Large pull rings enable the patient to quickly and securely adjust the brace.
- Provides support from S1 to T9
- Lateral plates for coronal control
- Tall back plate for sagittal control
- Plush breathable tri-laminate fabric
- Leopard SL: L0637 Custom Fit
- Leopard SL: L0650 Off the Shelf (OTS)
|Small||28” – 35”|
|Medium||32” – 38”|
|Large||36” – 42”|
|X-Large||40” – 46”|
|2X-Large||44” – 52”|
|3X-Large||50” – 56”|
|4X-Large||54” – 62”|
- 0°, 5°, 15°, or 25° lordosis
- Standard or Pendulous anterior
- STEP-ready is standard on these models
Bolded is default configuration
Ask Us About
Blue Diamond Orthopedic warranties all spinal braces for six months.
When you fit a Leopard Brace, you’ll be rewarded with the gratitude of trusting patients and the respect of referring physicians.