One Means One Size
The Leopard TL spinal brace is an excellent TLSO for the treatment of compression fractures, excessive kyphosis, or for post-fusion stabilization.
The quad-strap compression system snugs the brace firmly.
The Leopard TL is easy to fit. Set the size by trimming and reattaching the lateral extensions, reset the straps, adjust the shoulder straps, don and tighten.
PDAC Approved: L0456/L0457
- Extension Assist TLSO
- Plush tri-laminate fabric
- One size – easy to stock
- Conforms to any body shape
- Adjustable-height posterior strut
- Adjustable shoulder/axilla straps
- Sacral to thoracic flexion control
- Adjustable quad-pull compression
- One size fits 30” to 65”
- L0456 Custom Fit
- L0457 Off the Shelf (OTS)
The Leopard TL’s genuine Kydex anterior and posterior control plates can be reformed with a heat gun for a precise fit.