One Means One Size
The Universal Leopard SL spinal brace is indicated for the patient with moderate to severe low-back pain. The breathable mesh and the rigid Kydex posterior and lateral plates combine to provide bi-planar LSO control.
The quad-strap compression system snugs the brace firmly.
The Leopard SL is easy to fit. Set the size by trimming and reattaching the lateral extensions, reset the straps, affix the lateral control pouches, don and tighten.
PDAC Approved: L0637/L0650
- APL Control LSO
- Plush tri-laminate fabric
- Superior sagittal control
- One size – easy to stock
- Conforms to any body shape
- Lateral plates for coronal control
- Adjustable quad-pull compression
- One size fits 30” to 65”
- L0637 Custom Fit
- L0650 Off the Shelf (OTS)
The Leopard SL’s genuine Kydex anterior, posterior, and lateral control plates can be reformed with a heat gun for a precise fit.